Wednesday 29 June 2011

Quartas-feira de Destroços!




Beach Boys -
God Only Knows
Animal Collective - What Would I Want? Sky
M83 - Farewell Goodbye
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
Chris Garneau - No More Pirates
Quitzoe - Float

Disco Chen - Gary Numan "Replicas"

- Me! I Disconnect From You
- Are "Friends" Electric?
- You Are My Vision

Die Antword - $o$
Duran Duran - The Union of the Snake
Overland inn - Stay Ghosts 6 Transition
Lianne La Havas - Everything Everything
The Knife - Pass This On

Disque du Soleil - Cults "Cults"

- Go Outside
-Walk at Night
-Oh My God

World Unite! Lucifer Youth Foundation - Split it Concrete Like the Golden Son God
Michael Kiwanuka - I Need Your Company
The Stepkids - Shadows on Behalf
The Lonely Islands - Motherlover feat. Justin Timberlake
Giorgio Moroder - The Chase




No comments:

Post a Comment