Tuesday 13 December 2011

terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

primeira hora

.walls, heat haze
.the field, a paw in my face
.the field, arpeggiated love
.sepalcure, see me feel me
.the fiery furnaces, the end is near
.casa del mirto, human feelings

Disco Chen - ESG, Come Away with ESG (1983)

.dance
.it's alright
.the beat

.low, try to sleep
.animal collective, kids on holiday
.blue hawai, lilac

segunda hora

.knight one, kiss
.sweater beats, like that (make you feel it)
.ford & lopatin, i surrender (peaking lights bass ship remix)
.the rapture, how deep is your love
.heRobust, shawty swing my way
.germany germany, rain

Disque Du Soleil - Dillon, This Silence Kills (2011)

.this silence kills
.you are my winter
.abrupt clarity

.tame impala, it's not mean to be
.sensible soccers, fernanda
.gatto fritto, the curse

carlota ambrósio & josé neves

No comments:

Post a Comment