Wednesday 13 June 2012

"My problem lies in reconciling my gross habits with my net income." - Errol Flynn


I

My Brother The Wind - I Wash My Soul In The Stream Of Infinity
Jonas Munk - Orca
Ulrich Schnauss & Jonas Munk - Costa Nova
Lotus Plaza - Jet Out Of The Tundra
Marble Sounds - Good Occasions
Vinyl Williams - Stellarscope

Disqe Du Soleil - The Tallest Man On Earth - "There's No Leaving Now"

Criminals
Little Brother
Leading Me Now

ESG - Moody (Spaced Out)
Smokey Bandits - Smoke From The Attic
Smokey Bandits - A Son's Lament

II

Bondax - Wet Summer
Mad In Japan - Free Spirit
Metric - Lost Kitten
The Deadly Syndrome - Joseph Porter
Lettle Comets - Mathilda
Peter Björn & John - Dig A Little Deeper
Glass Towers - Jumanji
Chairlift - Sidewalk Safari
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You
Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

Disco Chen - António Variações - "Anjo Da Guarda" (1983)

Estou Além
É P'ra Amanhã
O Corpo É Que Paga

Foge Foge Bandido - A Dor De Ter De Errar
Movits! - Fel Del Av Garden

Sonya Pereira & João Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment